[ISLMA-Share] How do we feel about the multiple literacies?

Tue Jul 26 12:14:03 CDT 2016

Hi All!

For those who don’t know me. my name is Kristina Weber.  I am a School Librarian and Digital Learning Coach at Hampshire High School in Hampshire, Illinois.  I’ve been a school librarian for seven years.  Before that, I was a middle school English and social studies teacher for six years.

I’m also a doctoral candidate at NIU, studying school librarian self-efficacy in the multiple literacies.  I think this research is so important to us- it could help us to advocate for building our professional aptitude and our programs.

I really need your help.  I need middle and high school librarians to complete a survey on multiple literacies.  It should only take about 15 minutes, but it would help me so much (I really want to finish this dissertation!).  And, it would help me to analyze data that will be useful to our profession as a whole.

I’m passionate about school libraries, and I know you are, too- we can’t possibly do this job without loving it.  To do it is to love it.  Please help me to create meaningful data by completing the survey.  It can be found at: https://niu.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_aXeSkOIobfZbi7z.

Sincerely,

Kristina Weber

Please save trees. Print only when necessary.

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school district officials and staff are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.