[ISLMA-Share] Funding Makerspaces - donations from parents?

Thu Jul 28 15:12:58 CDT 2016

>From an outsider's perspective, I agree with the person who said ASK. I
think parents and others really want to be involved in the learning
activities of their children and asking for donations of materials such as
those you suggested would be one non-monetary way to involve them.

Kay Maynard

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 2:56 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library