[ISLMA-Share] card catalog

Sun Jul 31 07:22:14 CDT 2016

Check with Courtney Harvey, librarian at Western Springs School District
101. Unless it has been discarded, there was an unused card catalog in the
Forest Hills Elementary School library (wood).

Laurel Schilling
Library Paraprofessional
Western Springs School District 101

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 11:04 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for an old card catalog for my wedding. I need 6 drawers and
> I was wondering if anyone had one in their library that was sitting in
> storage or a back room before I spent money on buying one. I live in
> Chicago and would be willing to travel an hour.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Lindsey Mangurten
> Lincoln Park HS

This email transmission contains information from Western Springs School
District 101 which is confidential or privileged. This information is
intended to be for the use of the addressed individual or entity.  If you
are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by replying
to the sender immediately.