[ISLMA-Share] Library Aide Opening! Central Illinois

Wed Jun 15 12:23:27 CDT 2016

Hello -

Dunlap School District is looking to hire a part time (28 hour, 4 days a week) library aid for a very active middle school. We boast high test scores, and a very diverse population. We are located just N. of Peoria.

We are seeking a self-motivated, highly creative, and independent thinking individual who has a passion for education. Teaching certification not required, but recommended. Library has heavy traffic with a lot of technology. School district is going 1:1 next year and we seek someone who is willing to lead the library along with the school.

This is a perfect position for someone who wants to get back into the schools, after perhaps a few years off, or a new graduate who didn't get placement for the fall, or perhaps someone who wants to step back from a full time. Lots of mentoring and help along the way.

Please apply HERE<https://www.applitrack.com/d323/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Support+Staff&subcategory=Teacher+Assistant>.

Thank everyone. Interviews start soon, so please share out!

Please feel free to email me directly or more information!

Happy Summer everyone!

Amy Stefanski
District Libranian
Dunlap School District
astefanski at dunlapcusd.net<mailto:astefanski at dunlapcusd.net>
@LibranSki    @AmyNSTEM

Disclaimer: Your transmission of electronic mail to this address represents your consent to two-way communication by Internet e-mail. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer on which it exists.