[ISLMA-Share] Job Opening -- Earlville, IL -- K-12 School

Thu Jun 16 11:39:58 CDT 2016

I have resigned from my position as librarian at Earlville School so that I
can stay home for the next few years with my kiddos.  The job is now
posted!  It is a part-time position.  There is one building for preK-12 and
one library to serve those grades.  It's a mighty big job, but the
administration has been very flexible with letting me set my schedule each
year, so that's nice for anyone that is looking for part-time work.  I'm
happy to answer any questions for those who want to apply!

Don't let too much change in the library world while I'm gone (hah!).

Cheers,
Katrina