[ISLMA-Share] Honoring Kip

Wed Jun 22 08:16:23 CDT 2016

I sent my contribution as I agree with Lou Ann, Becky and others. Kip is
deserving of the luminary accolade as he has contributed much well
respected advice to the library world for a number of years now.

Kay Maynard
Retired ISLMA Ex. Sec.

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 7:29 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library