[ISLMA-Share] ISO: genocide memoirs for 8th graders

Wed Jun 29 18:22:56 CDT 2016

Forgotten Fire Adam Bagdasarian
Big hit with my ninth graders and many came in the get it just to read.
Armenian gen.

On Jun 29, 2016, at 6:09 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info<mailto:islma at list.railslibraries.info>> wrote:

Bite of the Mango (Sierra Leone)
Lost Boy, Lost Girl (Sudan)
First, They Killed my Father (Cambodia)
My Name is Number Four (cultural revolution in China)

I'll keep thinking- I know I reviewed a few for SLJ awhile ago!

Kelly Roberts
Head Librarian
Glenbard East High School

Sent from FirstClass with my iPhone

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE & ABUSE REPORTING:
This message and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by state and/or federal law.
If you are not the named recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this message or any attachment is prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the sender and delete this copy from your system.
Thank you for your cooperation.  If you would like to report an inappropriate message that was sent to you
please forward the message to email at glenbard.org<mailto:email at glenbard.org>

Be Green Keep It On Screen - Do Not Print This Message