[ISLMA-Share] WELCOME

Becky Robinson brobinson15 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 17:06:45 CDT 2016

Welcome to ISLMA-Share our new discussion list!

In the next few days we will all be trying out our new list.  Please be
patient with posting and save your welcome email for links to send posts.

We are all learning a new system at the same time.  If I can be of any
assistance send me an email. (listed below)

Here are some points to remember:
·         Depending on your email provider, each of us have different
levels of preferences for seeing out own posts.  (Gmail users--we do not as
a rule see our own posts but will see replies)

·         Some messages continue to go into SPAM folders from certain email
provider such as (aol and yahoo). Check your spam frequently.  We are still
trying to find away around this.

·         We are experiencing a difference in seeing who has sent the post
depending on your email host. (Because of this try to add your email
address to your signature at the bottom of every post)  This allows all of
us to post a message privately to the sender and not the whole list.

Thanks again for supporting libraries in Illinois! We currently have over
900 subscribers and are growing by the hour!

Becky Robinson, ISLMA-Share Administrator

ISLMA Executive Secretary
P.O. Box 1326
Galesburg, IL  61402
309-341-1099