[ISLMA-Share] Looking for an elementary school cooperating teacher-librarian near Beverly, IL

Georgeann Burch georgeannb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 09:47:19 CDT 2016

Would you be interested in working with the Graduate School of Library and
Information Science at the University of Illinois as a cooperating
teacher-librarian next fall?

I am the Program Coordinator, and need an *elementary* school placement in
the suburbs (not CPS) near Beverly for an 8 week placement next fall.
Co-ops must be licensed or endorsed in library and information science,
have at least three years' experience in a school library media center, at
least one year's experience in their current school and have received a
proficient or above performance rating in their most recent evaluation.

Please contact me directly if you would like more information.  We work
with our co-ops and our candidates to ensure a stimulating, educational,
win-win experience for all!

Georgeann Burch, K-12 LIS Licensure Program Coordinator
gburch at illinois.edu