[ISLMA-Share] WELCOME

Becky Robinson brobinson15 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:19:30 CDT 2016

Dear Becky and other interested list subscribers,

I have been getting emails on the list from many of you who who think you
are not subscribed or want to change your email for the new list .* If you
are getting this email--you are subscribed.* Rather than send an email to
the list for all 900 of us to see let's try one of two options:

1.  Contact the list administrator directly not through the list at
brobinson15 at gmail.com  Then you can tell me to delete an email that you no
longer use.  But remember that means you will not be able to post in the
future from that email.  Can you keep 2 emails under your name on the
list?  YES

or

2.  Simply send a blank email (no subject and no message) from the email
you want to use from now on( or from a second email).  This will come
directly to me to approve.  It will not go to the 900 subscribers.

Questions?  Call me!

Becky Robinson, List Administrator

ISLMA Executive Secretary
P.O. Box 1326