[ISLMA-Share] disaster books

Christine Wilson wilson.christine at d46.org
Wed Mar 16 11:16:26 CDT 2016

A few of the *I Survived!* series are about natural disasters - Destruction
of Pompeii, Japanese Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, San Francisco Earthquake -

Chris Wilson

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 10:46 AM, Christine Barr <cbarr at geneva304.org>
wrote:

> *Upside Down in the Middle of Nowhere* by Julie Lamana is wonderful!
> It’s about a family in Hurricane Katrina. SO good!!

'The first rule of Knit Club is nobody talks about Knit Club. The second
rule of Knit Club is no Faire Isle sweaters.' T.S. Easton in *Boys Don't
Knit*.

Christine Wilson,  Media Assistant
Avon Center School
CCSD 46

*Home of the Novas *
1617 N. Route 83
Round Lake Beach, IL  60073

847.543.5509
wilson.christine at d46. <http://wilson.christine@d46.k12.il.us>org

*Please consider the environment before printing this email *