[ISLMA-Share] disaster books

Taryn Parise taryn.parise at cusd200.org
Wed Mar 16 11:29:31 CDT 2016

Into the Fire Storm by Hopkinson

It's about the great San Francisco earthquake.

Taryn Hettlinger Parise
Library Learning Center Director
Longfellow School
http://longfellowlib.weebly.com

*Now on Facebook (Longfellow School Library) and Instagram
(@longfellow_library)*

Currently reading: Roller Girl

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 10:46 AM, Christine Barr <cbarr at geneva304.org>
wrote:

> *Upside Down in the Middle of Nowhere* by Julie Lamana is wonderful!
> It’s about a family in Hurricane Katrina. SO good!!

This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary
information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying or distribution of this communication is strictly
immediately delete this message and any attachments.