[ISLMA-Share] (no subject)

Wed Mar 16 15:12:36 CDT 2016

It's like a extra book in the series... almost like book 3.5.  You can read
the series without that book, or with it... doesn't matter from how I
understand it.  It's like the Prince book in the Selection Series.

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I just purchased the book, *Fairest* ( The Lunar Chronicles, Levana's
> Story).  Any idea how to label that on the shelf.  Is it a new series in
> the Lunar Chronicles?  Is it number 5 in the series.  I am confused!!  We
> label our spines with the number in the series. But this one baffles me.
>

> --
> *Kelly Cook*
> Library Media Director
> Rotolo Middle School
> Batavia, Illinois 60510
> 630-937-8707
> kelly.cook at bps101.net
>

> *"Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read.  One does not
> love breathing."     -Harper Lee*
>
> *Currently Reading:  Every Day by David Levithan*

Amy Bromberg

aebromberg at gmail.com