[ISLMA-Share] Follett eBooks

Thu Mar 17 12:21:15 CDT 2016

Over the past few years, we have purchased a number of eBooks through
Follett.  I'm trying to figure out the easiest and most cost-effective way
to circulate them. Issuing students iPads or Kindle Fires to take home is
out of the question. I had thought the base-line Kindle would be a good
alternative (not a theft target, minimal computer access), but the platform
doesn't seem to be supported.

How do you handle this?

Thanks -

Chris Wilson

--
'The first rule of Knit Club is nobody talks about Knit Club. The second
rule of Knit Club is no Faire Isle sweaters.' T.S. Easton in *Boys Don't

Christine Wilson,  Media Assistant
Avon Center School
CCSD 46

*Home of the Novas *
1617 N. Route 83
Round Lake Beach, IL  60073

847.543.5509
wilson.christine at d46. <http://wilson.christine@d46.k12.il.us>org

*Please consider the environment before printing this email *