[ISLMA-Share] (no subject)

Thu Mar 17 14:05:26 CDT 2016

It's not really a prequel, although it does happen in the past. It's just
Levana's Story -- more of a companion to the series.

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 12:06 PM, Email list for the Illinois School
Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> My understanding is that it is a prequel.  So I usually just say prequel
> on my spine label.
>
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Email list for the Illinois School
> Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> I just purchased the book, *Fairest* ( The Lunar Chronicles, Levana's
>> Story).  Any idea how to label that on the shelf.  Is it a new series in
>> the Lunar Chronicles?  Is it number 5 in the series.  I am confused!!  We
>> label our spines with the number in the series. But this one baffles me.
>>

>> --
>> *Kelly Cook*
>> Library Media Director
>> Rotolo Middle School
>> Batavia, Illinois 60510
>> 630-937-8707
>> kelly.cook at bps101.net
>>

>> *"Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read.  One does not
>> love breathing."     -Harper Lee*
>>
>> *Currently Reading:  Every Day by David Levithan*

> Amy Williams
> Library Teacher
> Cerro Gordo School District #100
> awilliams at cgbroncos.org

Please note this is my new email address and change your address book
accordingly. annette.mills at tcusd2.org

Annette Mills

School Librarian

Triad High School