[ISLMA-Share] We Were Liars

Fri Mar 18 08:18:18 CDT 2016

I bought it for my library, but it hasn't been very popular. Like someone
posted earlier, I think the format may be more complex for middle school
readers.

Anna Kim
School Librarian
Chappell Elementary School
akim6 at cps.edu

"Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men."

                   -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Follow me on Goodreads <http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3232421-anna-kim>
!

Follow me on Shelfari <http://www.shelfari.com/o1515063554>!

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 8:13 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library