[ISLMA-Share] El Alcazar No Se Rinde

Thu Mar 17 14:58:12 CDT 2016

A Spanish teacher is looking for a copy of the short story "El Alcazar No Se Rinde" by Carlos Ruiz de Azilu, in Spanish.  Does anyone know of an online source that might have this?

Thanks in advance.

Cathy Gottlieb
LRC Director
Naperville Central High School
630-420-6549
cgottlieb at naperville203.org

________________________________
Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information that is protected by law. The information contained herein is transmitted for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or designated agent of the recipient of such information, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this email or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may subject you to penalties under federal and/or state law. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this email. We may monitor email to and from our network.