[ISLMA-Share] Cataloging/Circulation system on near zero budget?

Fri Mar 18 12:50:57 CDT 2016

Our school district has used LibrarySoft for many years. It runs $400/year
(in 2 buildings/not sure if that makes a difference on the cost), so is
comparatively inexpensive. We've been utilizing this circulation system
since I began at Princeville High School in 2006. They now have a web-based
program that's a bit unstable but workable.
To be honest, LibrarySoftt does the job but it's not amazing.  However, if
you need something basically workable and affordable, LibrarySoft may be a
good bet.
I'm sure you can find them online. We've worked with Roy Lepik
[800-661-7112], and I'm sure he'd be happy to help you or direct you to
help.
:) Kathy Sullivan
   Princeville H.S. Library and Media Center
   Princeville CUSD #326