[ISLMA-Share] Carrying Strips

Fri Mar 18 13:55:36 CDT 2016

Hello all,

This is kind of a strange question. You know the tape strips they use at Macy’s to help you carry an oversized package that won’t fit in or doesn’t need a bag? The tape has sticky parts that stick to the box and it forms a sort of handle.

I am wondering if anyone knows what that tape is called and/or where I might be able to get some. We are trying to help ease Chromebook distribution and thought the make-your-own-handle option might help our freshmen juggle all their new stuff on orientation day.

Any thoughts are appreciated! Thanks!

Jennifer Sutton
Teacher Librarian
Lake Park High School – East Campus