[ISLMA-Share] Learning Resource Center Director / Facilitator OPENING

Fri Mar 18 15:27:05 CDT 2016

Hello all,

I'm retiring and moving to Tennessee at the end of this school year. I just
wanted to let you all know my job has been posted.    Job Opportunities at
Troy <https://phl.applitrack.com/troy30c/onlineapp/default.aspx>

Troy 30c School District is located in Plainfield IL. We service students
from Shorewood, Plainfield, Joliet, Cresthill, Channahon,and Minooka. We
are a smaller district with 5 elementary K-4 buildings, a grades 5 - 6
intermediate and a middle school (grades 7 - 8).  I have attached the
posting with my job description.  Just know that as the director I oversee
all 7 school libraries and have a non-certified teaching associate in each
building responsible for daily library classes.

If you have questions feel free to contact me

Brenda Bertino

--

In Education -- every decision affects a child.

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget
what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ~ Maya
Angelou

'Keep in mind that all choices in life are made in blindness to the full
ranges of options."  *Impossible *by Nancy Werlin

Brenda Bertino
Learning Resource Center Director
Troy School District 30c
Hofer Elementary School
910 Vertin
Shorewood IL 60404
815-577-6758 ext 3129
bbertino at troy30c.org

This electronic message (and any associated file
attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged or
confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding,
printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please promptly delete this message and notify the sender
by e-mail.