[ISLMA-Share] Conference Presenters Needed

Mon Mar 21 09:16:25 CDT 2016

​​We need you!  The 2016 ISLMA Conference “School Librarians LEAD,
Learners, Educators, Administrators and Dreamers” will be here before you
know it.  We are in need of presenters.  Please think about submitting a
program proposal to present a one hour or half day session.

Some suggestions for sessions:

   -           Creating Coding or Coding Club
   -           Makerspaces
   -           Book Talking
   -           Serving
   ​​
   Autistic Students
   -           Using 1 to 1 devices
   -           Best Apps to use in the library
   -           Creating your own app for your library
   -           Using Google in the library
   -           Gaming in your library
   -           Serving Special Needs Students
   -           Collaboration with Public Librarians
   -           Collaboration with Teachers
   -           Student Volunteers in the Library

Submit your proposal by April 30th.  The form is online at
http://www.islma.org/rfp2016.php.  If you have questions or need
assistance, please direct your inquiries to
islma.conference.program at gmail.com.