[ISLMA-Share] 1:1 High Schools

Tue Mar 22 17:37:48 CDT 2016

We went 1:1 last year so this is our second year. Incoming freshman students receive a laptop so as of now, freshmen and sophomores have a device, juniors and seniors do not. I am in a freshman-only building so it affected me right away from the beginning. I, too, would be happy to chat with you off-list regarding the significant impact.

Mary Burke
Morton Freshman Center Library
1801 S 55th Ave.
Cicero, IL 60804