[ISLMA-Share] Author Skype Session

Wed Mar 23 10:53:50 CDT 2016

The day after we Skyped with her she went into the hospital with pregnancy
complications.  Her twins
were born about a week later, and at some point following that she posted
that the babies would be staying
in the hospital for a while.  So, I am assuming they were premature, and I
have not seen or heard anything
lately.  I would just contact her to see if it is a possibility.  She was
wonderful!!!!

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 10:23 AM, Email list for the Illinois School
Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Good Morning,
>

> About a month ago, someone posted about a skype session with a pretty
> popular author. The person stated that this was the best $100 they have
> ever spent.  I can’t remember who the author was and can’t find it in my
> past emails. Any help?
>

> *Jennifer Brady*
>
> Learning Resource Center Director
>
> West Chicago Community High School
>
> 326 Joliet Street
>
> West Chicago, IL 60185
>
> 630-876-6400
>
> jbrady at d94.org

*Denyse Eagleson*
English Teacher, Librarian, Cross Country Coach
Richland County High School
Olney, Il 62450
DEagleson at rccu1.net

"I think the teaching profession contributes more to the future of our
society than any other single profession.
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnwooden447009.html>"
John Wooden
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnwooden447009.html>