[ISLMA-Share] Elementary 1:1

Thu Mar 24 19:35:25 CDT 2016

We are in our first year 1:1 with chromebooks 3-12.  Our 3 -4 graders keep
their chromebooks at school in carts, so that has not really changed that
much physically for me, but I am working on increasing the database access
for those grades, and it has helped me have another way to collaborate with
teachers, because they are seeing the lack of research skills students
have.  In our 5-6 building, they do go home, but the homeroom teachers keep
more track of issues.  In our 7-12 building, we are the first point of
contact, and give out loaners, so there it has made the biggest impact on
our job description.  Good luck, and I hope that helps!

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 1:27 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library