[ISLMA-Share] Beginning Chapter Books

Sun Mar 27 19:47:59 CDT 2016

We made an Early Chapter book section last year and I wonder why I hadn't
done it before.

We use EC for Early Chapter. We put Cam Jansen, My Weird School, A-Z
Mysteries, Fairies, and other "early chapter" books. The kids and teachers
love it. These books now go out more than previously because they are easy
to find. They are on a cart near Fiction.

We also put yellow covers over the spine label to make sure they find their
way back to Fiction.

Jill Berry
Elm School
Burr Ridge

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 7:33 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library