[ISLMA-Share] Beginning Chapter Books

Sun Mar 27 20:24:17 CDT 2016

In addition to E, Fiction, and EC for early chapter, we also have ER for
early reader and ER with a Dewey number for Early Reader nonfiction. ER
nonfiction section is small and is only nonfiction readers.

I think it's useful to separate Early Reader and Early Chapter.

ER is where Henry and Mudge, Frog and Toad, and other beginner readers.
They are all the same size.That's really useful, too.

Jill Berry
Elm School
Burr Ridge

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 7:48 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library