[ISLMA-Share] Beginning Chapter Books

Sun Mar 27 20:54:57 CDT 2016

We call them red dot ER (early/easy readers)
Henry and Mudge, Mercy Watson, Coco and Kate, Mr Putter, etc.

Then green dot F are Magic Treehouse, Ivy and Bean, Haunted Library, etc.

Hope that helps!

On Sunday, March 27, 2016, Email list for the Illinois School Library Media
Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Need some insight on how to create a beginning chapter book section in my
> library. Right now we have E and F. What does your library do?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Amy
>

> Amy Bendall
>
> Antioch School District 34
>
> District 34 Library Media Director
>
> Antioch, IL

Suzanne Freer
Library Director/K-1 Technology
Laidlaw Elementary School
Western Springs, IL
sfreer at d101.org

--
This email transmission contains information from Western Springs School
District 101 which is confidential or privileged. This information is