[ISLMA-Share] Possible position change advice needed

Mon Mar 28 10:11:16 CDT 2016

Great, thanks! I am adding these reasons to my proposal for tomorrow.

*Rikki Steinmetz*
*Library Media Center Director*
*Pleasantdale Middle School*
*7450 S Wolf Rd*
*Burr Ridge, IL 60527*

*Currently reading: Paper Cowboy by Kristin Levine*
*Currently listening to: The Lions of Little Rock by Kristin Levine*

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 1:46 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library