[ISLMA-Share] Church libraries?

Zaitzeff, Gretchen gzaitze at ilstu.edu
Sun May 1 12:38:13 CDT 2016

Most LDS churches (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) have libraries in them. They mostly contain instructional materials, videos and a small print collection. The librarians typically provide copy services and loan books, chalk, pencils, etc. out before Sunday services. Each congregation would have at least one librarian. You can find out how to contact each chapel at https://www.lds.org/maps/meetinghouses/.

Gretchen Zaitzeff
University High School
Normal, IL