[ISLMA-Share] Church libraries?

Jen Brown jbrown at wheatonchristian.org
Mon May 2 08:29:26 CDT 2016

Hi Chris,
The church I go to has a library. It is called Wheaton Bible Church, and I believe the woman in charge of the library is Judy Turek. The link to the library webpage is http://www.wheatonbible.org/learn-more/about/library/. The church is located in West Chicago. Hope this helps!
Jen Brown

Mrs. Jennifer Brown
Library Media Center Director
Wheaton Christian Grammar School<http://www.wheatonchristian.org/>