[ISLMA-Share] Adhering Posters to Wall

Erin Carr ecarr at d70schools.org
Mon May 2 10:34:13 CDT 2016

This is the only thing that works for us, we have three exterior cinder
block walls too:
http://www.amazon.com/STIKKI-CLIPS-WHITE-20-PACK/dp/B001AZ1EAO

They are available through other vendors as well.

Good luck!
Erin Carr

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 10:27 AM, Zaitzeff, Gretchen <gzaitze at ilstu.edu>
wrote:

> Good morning!
>
> I am looking for recommendations for hanging posters on cinder block
> walls. Three of the four walls in the library are outside walls that must
> get damp with the change in weather. I have about 20 laminated posters hung
> up, but they keep falling down. I have tried packing tape, Teachers Tape,
> and poster adhesive. Any one have a sure fire remedy that works for them?
>
> I am trying for it not to cost too much money. Any ideas?
>
> Gretchen Zaitzeff
> University High School
> Normal, IL

Ms. Erin Carr
Learning Center Director at Adler Park School, Libertyville, IL
adlerlc.weebly.com/

--
To ensure that District 70 students experience learning that prepares them
to live and work in the 21st Century