[ISLMA-Share] Netflix for libraries

Taryn Parise taryn.parise at cusd200.org
Mon May 2 12:05:09 CDT 2016

I believe it violates Netflix's licensing agreement to use it to
"broadcast." I thought they were for personal use only.

Taryn Hettlinger Parise
Library Learning Center Director
Longfellow School
http://longfellowlib.weebly.com

*Now on Facebook (Longfellow School Library) and Instagram
(@longfellow_library)*

Currently reading: The Voyagers: Project Alpha

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 11:24 AM, Brinkman,Jessica <BrinkmanJ at hcusd2.org>
wrote:

> Has anyone subscribed to Netflix for their school library? I have teachers
> who have asked about this.
>

> Jessica Brinkman
>
> I am reading Prisoner of Night and Fog  by Anne Blankman and Brain Rules:
> 12 Principles for Surving and Thriving at Work, Home, and School by John
> Medina.
> I am listening to Game of Thrones (a Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1) by
> George R.R. Martin.
>
> Teacher Librarian
> Student Council Co-Sponsor
> 815-426-2103 X 6815
> brinkmanj at hsd2.k12.il.us
>
> HCUSD#2 webpage: www.hcusd2.org<http://www.hcusd2.org/>
> HHS Media Center webpage: http://goo.gl/zrfld3

This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary
information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying or distribution of this communication is strictly
immediately delete this message and any attachments.