[ISLMA-Share] Posters for Abraham Lincoln, Monarch, Bluestem and Caudills

Jackie Dahmane jdahmane at sps186.org
Mon May 2 12:18:29 CDT 2016

Mackin.com has downloadable posters available now for the Abraham Lincoln, Monarch, Bluestem and Caudill Awards  under the resources tab.    However I do not see the Read for a Lifetime List.   I am sending another email request that they create one.   Please if you run the Read for a Lifetime program contact them as well.

The posters are lovely.   Be sure and download if you run any of these programs.

Thank you.

Jackie Dahmane
jdahmane at sps186.org
Springfield High School Library
101 S. Lewis Street
Springfield, IL 62704
217 525-3100

Working Together to Achieve Outstanding Results