[ISLMA-Share] Adhering Posters to Wall

Kathy Sullivan ksullivan at princeville326.org
Mon May 2 12:45:08 CDT 2016

Our grade school librarian told me about a product they use on outside
their home in the summers to hang pictures by their deck. They take them
down in the winter. This might be more than you need, but it's great.
3M makes this product called "Dual Lock Reclosable Fashener." It's similar
to velcro but much better.  It comes in a long roll with the adhesive sides
on the outside, and interlocking plastic teeth on the inside. It takes a
little pressing, but really works great. (She said the black is the
strongest, for some reason.)
I bought some to hang foam board signs art students made for our HS
library. It sticks to the wall well, but it can be removed, too. I
purchased a pack of 2 rolls, 1" x 10 ft for $30 on Amazon.
:) Kathy Sullivan
   Princeville CUSD #326
   ksullivan at princeville326.org
   309.385.4660 x1574