[ISLMA-Share] Libraries without carpet

Connie Workman cworkman at vit2.org
Tue May 3 14:53:23 CDT 2016

I would love to hear the majority vote on this subject, too.  I have heard
new carpet, wood laminate, ripping up old floor and painting concrete--all
as possibilities here.  THen I heard there was asbestos in the old carpet
so nothing may be done.  I would like to know how people with the
industrial carpet "squares" like that.  I love the designs/texture and the
ease of replacing pieces that get stained or go bad.

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 9:33 AM, Zaitzeff, Gretchen <gzaitze at ilstu.edu>
wrote:

> If you do not have carpet in your library and are happy with your
> flooring, please contact me off list at gzaitze at ilstu.edu.
>
> Thanks!
> Gretchen Zaitzeff
> University High School