[ISLMA-Share] Libraries without carpet

Deanna King deanking at stphils.com
Tue May 3 15:00:11 CDT 2016

I have the industrial carpet squares and love them.  We've had them for 7
years, and they still don't show a lot of wear, there are a few stained
spots that have been replaced.  I wasn't around when they were replaced, so
I'm not aware of any difficulties with it.

Deanna King
St. Philomena School

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 2:53 PM, Connie Workman <cworkman at vit2.org> wrote:

> I would love to hear the majority vote on this subject, too.  I have heard
> new carpet, wood laminate, ripping up old floor and painting concrete--all
> as possibilities here.  THen I heard there was asbestos in the old carpet
> so nothing may be done.  I would like to know how people with the
> industrial carpet "squares" like that.  I love the designs/texture and the
> ease of replacing pieces that get stained or go bad.
>
> On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 9:33 AM, Zaitzeff, Gretchen <gzaitze at ilstu.edu>
> wrote:
>
>> If you do not have carpet in your library and are happy with your
>> flooring, please contact me off list at gzaitze at ilstu.edu.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Gretchen Zaitzeff
>> University High School
>> Normal, IL

> Connie Workman
> VIT CUSD #2
> Table Grove, IL  61482
> cworkman at vit2.org

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information contained in this communication, along with any documents,
files or attachments, is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity names as intended recipient or addressee.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or forwarding of
the communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail or by calling 309-685-1208 and delete the
original communication and its attachments without reading, printing or saving in any manner.