[ISLMA-Share] Book suggestions for foodies

Carolyn Roys crroys at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 09:59:31 CDT 2016

Add Hiding Out at the Pancake Palace.
Cupcake Diaries

On May 6, 2016, at 8:56 AM, Taryn Parise <taryn.parise at cusd200.org<mailto:taryn.parise at cusd200.org>> wrote:

Here's my next unusual book title request-
I am looking for fiction books appropriate for elementary that inspire the love of food.  The titles that I have thought of so far are:
Everything on a Waffle by Polly Horvath
Close to Famous by Joan Bauer
The Truth About Twinkie Pie

Anyone have another suggestion?

Taryn Hettlinger Parise
Library Learning Center Director
Longfellow School
http://longfellowlib.weebly.com

Now on Facebook (Longfellow School Library) and Instagram (@longfellow_library)

Currently reading: The Voyagers: Project Alpha

This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or distribution of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately delete this message and any attachments.