[ISLMA-Share] In house leadership conference

Empey, Danielle dempey at limestone310.org
Mon May 9 09:39:22 CDT 2016

Happy Monday.  I know this question is a bit old, but I still thought I
would share.

In the past, the Director of Bands at my high school has hosted a
leadership conference during the summer for the section leaders in the
band.  The company he uses is called Group Dynamic with Alan Feirer.  He
said it is definitely worth it, but due to cost, he can't do it every year.

D. Empey

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 9:21 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library