[ISLMA-Share] Checking out books for the summer

Mon May 16 09:57:08 CDT 2016

We have lots of students who live in unincorporated Elmhurst - so they
don't pay public library taxes - therefore they have to pay that equivalent
if the want to use the public library (I think it's $400ish)

Catie Magierski
Bryan Middle School
Elmhurst, il