[ISLMA-Share] Pirate author

Mon May 16 13:29:32 CDT 2016

I didn't see an e-mail to reply off list.  He didn't visit our school, but Tom Lichtenheld was one of the authors on Anderson's Bookshop's haunted trolley ride a few years ago.  He dressed like a pirate and read some books in an entertaining way.  He may be from Illinois.  His books are on many topics, but one was Everything I Know about Pirates.

Jennifer Bromann-Bender
Librarian
Lincoln-Way West High School
21701 S. Gougar Rd.
New Lenox, IL 60451
815-717-3551
jbromann-bender at lw210.org<mailto:jbromann-bender at lw210.org>

________________________________
From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info [islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info] On Behalf Of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association [islma at list.railslibraries.info]
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2016 1:00 PM
To: islma at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] Pirate author

Hi,

      Please reply to me off-list if you have ever had a positive experience with an author who visited your school who has written a book with a pirate theme.

Thanks,

 Gayl Dasher Smith, MLS, NBCT
Library Media Center Director
Gombert Elementary School
2707 Ridge Road
Aurora, IL 60504
630-375-3707
“In the nonstop tsunami of global information, librarians provide us with floaties and teach us to swim.”
― Linton Weeks<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1498146.Linton_Weeks>