[ISLMA-Share] Author Visit with Andrew Brumbach

Tue May 17 19:32:51 CDT 2016

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that one of our school dads has just had his first book published by Random House (Delacorte Press), and he did a great author visit for us last Thursday. The book is a middle grade adventure called The Eye of Midnight and has gotten great reviews. I was excited to see it in my newest Follett catalog! He lives in the Western Suburbs and is still fairly low cost since he is just starting out. He talked with our 5th-8th graders, but he has also been doing 3rd and 4th grades at other schools. I loved the book and would definitely recommend having him. He does have to take time off from his "day job" to do visits, so I'm not totally sure how his availability works, but he has been able to make time for quite a few visits already since his book was released in March. You can find more info at his website: http://www.andrewbrumbach.com/.

Mrs. Jennifer Brown
Library Media Center Director
Wheaton Christian Grammar School<http://www.wheatonchristian.org/>
630-668-1385 ext. 222