[ISLMA-Share] Tao Tronics inventory scanner help

Wed May 18 12:55:54 CDT 2016

I need some help with scanning for inventory!

I bought some new scanners, the Tao Tronics laser bar code scanner.

It seems that some of my bar codes are not set up the same and not all of
them are being recognized.  The difference looks to be from newer and older
bar codes.

It looks like some have extra digits at the end, so when I remove them from
the scanner, we are good with those books, but then the other book bar
codes are not recognized.

This has turned into a huge pain.
If anyone has ANY tips or suggestions they can throw my way, I would really
appreciate it.

Mariela Siegert
School Librarian
Westfield Middle School