[ISLMA-Share] VHS tapes? Dictionaries/encyclopedias

Wed May 18 13:49:01 CDT 2016

My students go crazy over dictionaries!  I would happily take them off your
hands, but I am not conveniently located to you.  We sell them at our used
book sale, and they are the hottest sellers!

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 1:32 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library