[ISLMA-Share] Law for book checkout record

Fri May 20 09:21:49 CDT 2016

I'm new to this world and want to make sure I'm looking at this correctly.
My school covers K-8. If I understand this correctly when a 1st grader
can't find his library book and has "looked" for it for several weeks I
can't contact the parent to say your child is missing "Book Title" - Could
you please help him look for it or send in the replacement cost of $.

I also have some chronic cases in 7th and 8th grade and the only way I get
books back is to contact parents. I start with a generic "Please remind
your student to return their library book" but always have a few who drag
on and I have to send a bill which includes the title and cost.

How do others avoid this?

--
Donna Brockmeyer
Media Clerk