[ISLMA-Share] Gifts for volunteers

Mon May 23 07:48:30 CDT 2016

​I still have a garden pot from my days as a library volunteer. It was
planted when I got it, and I replant it annually.

More recently, I have bought​ the tea mugs from the ALA store (they have
the Dewey classification for tea) and filled them with teabags and a bow.

Chris Wilson

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 7:14 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I'm looking for creative ideas for thank you gifts for volunteers.
>
> We have about 25 volunteers, so it needs to be inexpensive. Also, the
> volunteers are more interested in a heartfelt, creative thank you than
> something of monetary value. Also, it can't be something that takes lots of
> time to create.
>
> Any suggestions? Thanks.
>
> Jill Berry
> Elm School
> Burr Ridge
> jberry at d181.org

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com

Christine Wilson,  Media Assistant
Avon Center School
CCSD 46

*Home of the Novas *
1617 N. Route 83
Round Lake Beach, IL  60073

847.543.5509
wilson.christine at d46. <http://wilson.christine@d46.k12.il.us>org

*Please consider the environment before printing this email *