[ISLMA-Share] Gifts for volunteers

Mon May 23 07:49:06 CDT 2016

?This year we did Thanks for the gift of your Thyme and I got small thyme plants for each ($2. each). The kids drew trees on butcher paper for tablecloths and on cards and bookmarks to serve as gifts from them. Each kid in the class put a thumbprint on the ends of the branches.

 Gayl Dasher Smith, MLS, NBCT
Library Media Center Director
Gombert Elementary School
2707 Ridge Road
Aurora, IL 60504
630-375-3707
"In the nonstop tsunami of global information, librarians provide us with floaties and teach us to swim."
? Linton Weeks<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1498146.Linton_Weeks>
________________________________
From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info <islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> on behalf of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Sent: 23 May 2016 07:14 AM
To: Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] Gifts for volunteers

I'm looking for creative ideas for thank you gifts for volunteers.

We have about 25 volunteers, so it needs to be inexpensive. Also, the volunteers are more interested in a heartfelt, creative thank you than something of monetary value. Also, it can't be something that takes lots of time to create.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Jill Berry
Elm School
Burr Ridge