[ISLMA-Share] Gifts for volunteers

Mon May 23 08:40:25 CDT 2016

In the past, I gave my volunteers straw cups filled with lemondae packets
and thanked them for coming to my "Ade."  This year, I bought nice bottles
of hand soap and thanked them for "lending a hand."

Taryn Hettlinger Parise
Library Learning Center Director
Longfellow School
http://longfellowlib.weebly.com

*Now on Facebook (Longfellow School Library) and Instagram
(@longfellow_library)*

Currently reading: Stella by Starlight

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 7:14 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I'm looking for creative ideas for thank you gifts for volunteers.
>
> We have about 25 volunteers, so it needs to be inexpensive. Also, the
> volunteers are more interested in a heartfelt, creative thank you than
> something of monetary value. Also, it can't be something that takes lots of
> time to create.
>
> Any suggestions? Thanks.
>
> Jill Berry
> Elm School
> Burr Ridge
> jberry at d181.org

This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary
information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying or distribution of this communication is strictly
immediately delete this message and any attachments.