[ISLMA-Share] Gifts for volunteers

Wed May 25 09:09:55 CDT 2016

I have done the "Thanks for popping into Volunteer" on the microwave
popcorn bags.
A bookmark on a card I made that said Thanks for helping in the library
with all the books. Now take some time and enjoy a book this summer.
Amazon had great prices for bookmarks, I did the magnetic one year, cheaper
then others.
Also Pintrest has a lot of good ideas.
Hope this helps.
Alisha

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 1:59 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

Alisha Potter
Washington Library
apotter at d75.org

--
This e-mail may contain confidential material.  If you were not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies.  Please note that