[ISLMA-Share] Famous Chicago Buildings

Tue May 31 21:51:01 CDT 2016

Hi all,

My third grade teachers are looking for “fresh” books that provide information about the various buildings in Chicago.  We have some books but they have become outdated and the ones that I have found online are just too difficult for third graders. Does anyone have any recommendations for print resources? Or, we are open to suggestions for online resources you love, as well.

TIA,

Tara LaCerra
Westmoor LRC Director
BAE, MLIS, NBCT

31/5/2016
Disclaimer: This email message is intended only for islma at list.railslibraries.info
and contains information that may be confidential and/or copyright.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply
email and immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction
of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or any attachments
are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility
of the recipient.