[ISLMA-Share] Conference Schedule in Pictures

Tue Nov 1 08:49:13 CDT 2016

Hello,
Is there additional information on sessions and the age range for
particular sessions? Right now the links open to the collaborative notes
pages. It would be helpful for planning purposes if session information
beyond the titles was available (perhaps I'm missing it?).
Thanks,
Bev

Beverly Zbinden
Teacher / Library Coordinator
Niles North High School
9800 N. Lawler Avenue
Skokie, IL 60077
(847)626-2183

"What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it thinks
about education."
  - Harold Howe, former U.S. Commissioner of Education

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 8:37 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library